Business Growth West Midlands is offering a free sales accelerator...Find out more
Sandwell community interest company 4 Community Trust is holding a seminar on Tuesday 27 February. It will look at harnessing the power of AI to revolutionise marketing in the non-profit sector.
The CIC 4 Community Trust serves Sandwell residents, particularly those with children in their care. Its aim is to create equal opportunity for all. Its services include:
- Mainstream wrap-around care – before school, after school and holiday clubs with activities and catering
- Inclusion – breakaway SEND club, respite care, SEND holiday club, breakaway 4U club (for parents or carers of SEND children)
- Education and training – apprenticeships and traineeships
- Health and wellbeing – J’s Food Pantry, Lego therapy and mentoring.
The seminar will reveal how cutting-edge technology can drive greater impact and reach for charities and non-profit organisations. It takes place on Tuesday 27 February (12 noon to 1pm) at the 4 Community Trust Hub in West Bromwich.
Go along to learn how AI can:
- Optimise marketing strategies
- Identify donor patterns
- Maximise fundraising efforts.
The event will also provide the opportunity to gain insights from industry experts, network with like-minded professionals and be inspired to make a difference.
The event is aimed at charities and non-profit organisations.
Other events you might be interested in
Sandwell Council, in partnership with Constructing West Midlands, is holding...Find out more