On Thursday 7 December, the IDC will host a webinar...Find out more
On Wednesday 8 November, hear from Balfour Beatty, Bouygues Energies & Services and VGC Group on how you can improve wellbeing and decrease absenteeism, reduce reputational risk, attract and retain talent, develop more resilient supply chains and collaborate to improve labour standards in your organisation.
By joining this virtual conference, you will:
- Discover how Balfour Beatty is addressing modern slavery and labour exploitation across its operations and supply chain
- Hear top tips from Bouygues Energies & Services on how to embed a culture of fairness, inclusion and respect, and why this matters
- Gain insights from VGC on how it is developing a pipeline of talent and empowering workers, and the value of collaboration
- Learn about the People Matter Charter and how it’s benefiting members of the Supply Chain Sustainability School
- Receive practical case studies and tools to help you tackle these issues in your business and supply chain.
Other events you might be interested in
‘Enabling net zero’ webinar from the Industrial Decarbonisation Challenge
Get Connected in Sandwell business breakfast in December: 'Social Value Matters'
Come and network at our free business breakfast event on...Find out more