Calling all export-focused, aspirational scale-up businesses in Sandwell. Apply for the Grow Global export programme 2024 and have the chance to join the likes of Monzo, Brompton Bicycles, Mr & Mrs Smith and Bloom & Wild in reaching your global expansion goals.
Grow Global is a fully-funded, twelve-month export initiative for tech businesses looking to scale up. The West Midlands Growth Company and the West Midlands Combined Authority are delivering it, with a unique partnership with London’s investment promotion agency, London & Partners.
Grow Global 2022 was only available to businesses in the capital. Now tech companies in the West Midlands can access the support in 2024.
This is a unique opportunity for innovative, internationally ambitious SMEs from the West Midlands to grow and scale their businesses through export.
Grow Global has a proven track record of success, having helped over 1,300 scale-ups reach their global expansion goals. These include household names such as Monzo, Brompton Bicycles, Mr & Mrs Smith and Bloom & Wild.
Your Sandwell tech business could be among ten West Midlands businesses selected to benefit from the support in achieving international growth.
Criteria for applying to Grow Global
To apply for the Grow Global programme, your business must:
- Be a West Midlands-based, UK-registered company operating in one of the following sectors:
- Business, professional and financial services
- Creative and digital technologies
- Life sciences
- Low carbon
- Have at least ten full-time employees
- Have UK headquarters, with a primary UK trading address located within the West Midlands areas: Greater Birmingham and Solihull, Coventry and Warwickshire or the Black Country
- Be ready to begin or scale exporting to international markets
- Have a current annual turnover that is greater than £1m and less than £40m. Alternatively, you may have secured £1m of external equity investment.
- Be able to clearly demonstrate 20 per cent year-on-year growth with active projects (domestically or internationally).
Learn more and apply for Grow Global at the Invest West Midlands website (part of the West Midlands Growth Company). Do apply as soon as possible, as the application window will close on Monday 4 December 2023.
You might be interested in