The Department for Business and Trade’s 2024 ‘Made in the UK, Sold to the World’ Awards will open for entries on Friday 10 November.
The Made in the UK, Sold to the World Awards recognise and celebrate the global trading success of SMEs from across the UK.
The opening entry date for the awards is Friday 10 November, during this year’s International Trade Week (6 to 13 November 2023).
There are ten award categories and this year’s categories are:
- Agriculture, food and drink
- Consultancy and professional services
- Creative industries
- Education and edtech
- Financial services and fintech
- Infrastructure and engineering
- Low carbon energy
- Manufacturing, advanced manufacturing and construction
- Retail and consumer goods.
There will be one winner from each category and up to three highly commended businesses.
To find out more about the awards and read about 2023’s winners visit the Made in The UK, Sold to the World website.
Entries for the 2024 awards close on Sunday 14 January 2024.
You might be interested in