Oxford Innovation Advice is giving a free interactive taster session for the Access to Finance programme on Thursday 21 March.
The Access to Finance programme offers guidance and support on business finance to West Midlands SMEs. The aim of the scheme is to demystify the world of business finance, enable growth and boost the regional economy.
This taster session is an opportunity to meet the Oxford Innovation Advice team and get an overview of the funding options available to businesses.
It takes place at our very own Sandwell Start-Up Hub here in Oldbury, from 10am to 3pm on Thursday 21 March.
The session will explore:
- Debt finance and understanding interest rates
- Alternative finance
- Grant funding – is it free?
- Crowdfunding – reward, social and equity
- Angel investment and venture capital – when is it right for you?
- The importance of creating a pitch deck or a business plan
- Financial forecasting.