Come and network at our free business breakfast event on...Find out more
On Tuesday 7 November, the British Business Bank will bring together an expert panel to share advice about debt and equity options for smaller businesses. This event is particularly relevant to entrepreneurs from diverse backgrounds.
The event will be a great opportunity to hear from guest speakers, network with the presenters and ask your own questions. The speakers will include:
- Tracy Sherratt – senior manager at British Business Bank
- Harinder Kunor – regional ecosystem manager at NatWest
- Jim Shirley – founder of Funding Hero
- Steve Parry – director at Q Commercial Finance
- Surlender Pendress – co-founder of Love Writing Co.
British Business Bank is hosting it, in partnership with NatWest, Funding Hero and Q Commercial Finance. The event is free, and includes a networking lunch and refreshments.
For more information, and to register your place, visit the Eventbrite page.