Environmental health

Environmental health Environmental health

Sandwell Council’s Environmental Health Team provides advice and enforcement to keep people safe in Sandwell.

They are not just here to react to problems. They actively help you with your business too.

When you need to …

  • Register a food business
  • Get advice on food safety and food hygiene
  • Register a tattoo, piercing, semi-permanent makeup or acupuncture business
  • Register an animal business
  • Get advice on business health and safety

… you should log a request with Sandwell Council’s Environmental Health Team. The best way to do this is online with a MySandwell account.

If you haven’t got a MySandwell account, you can register quickly and for free at my.sandwell.gov.uk.

If you run a food business or an animal business, you will meet the Environmental Health Team when it’s time for an inspection.

If you need to report a problem (such as noise nuisance, pests, food hygiene concerns, pollution, contaminated land, health and safety problems or poor housing conditions) you can, again, do so using MySandwell.

We’re here to help - contact our Business Growth Team now.

Get in touch
Get In Touch Get In Touch